1. Personal information
DMP Electrical Contractors is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, DMP Electrical Contractors will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information
DMP Electrical Contractors will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. Use of tracking technologies
DMP Electrical Services uses tracking technologies such as cookies to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfil obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and DMP Electrical Contractors.
- To render services related to Company’s business such as warranty or after sales services.
For the purpose described above and in order to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with another service provider.
5. Contact by DMP Electrical Contractors
DMP Electrical Contractors may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
- Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new Company products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- Send newsletters.
6. Individual’s right of access
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on DMP Electrical Contractors database. Information may be reviewed by contacting DMP Electrical Contractors on the customer enquiry number [Number].
7. DMP Electrical Contractors and links to other web sites
DMP Electrical Contractors provides links to web sites outside of DMP Electrical Contractors site. These linked sites are not under our control, and DMP Electrical Contractors is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to DMP Electrical Contractors web site, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
8. Problems or queries